(301) 881 9010
11418 Old Georgetown Road
Events & Classes
Events & Classes
You are here:
Form Submission is restricted
Form is successfully submitted. Thank you!
COVID-19 RELEASE WAIVER
Only those people who have registered in advance, have carefully read the following conditions of attendance, and have confirmed agreement to attend under all of the 9 conditions listed below may attend the Aish Center of Greater Washington for services and classes:
By participating in the services and classes of the Aish Center of Greater Washington, I agree that:
1. I understand that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is extremely contagious, and contracting it can result in serious illness or death. I further understand that those who are within risk categories related to age or underlying health or medical conditions or both have increased vulnerability.
2. I am not currently sick, or feeling symptoms associated with COVID-19.
3. I have not been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days without the proper personal protective equipment.
4. I will wear a mask at all times. If I am spotted without a mask I will receive one warning. If I refuse to wear the mask I will be asked to leave. If I am spotted more than once without a mask I will be asked to leave.
5. I will strictly observe all the protocols of social distancing. Household members who have been living together for more than 14 days continuously must sit together.
6. I will bring my own Tallit and Prayer Books, or use only the Book assigned to me.
7. I am committed to attend only the services and classes that I sign up for.
8. I will do my best to avoid using the Aish Center's restrooms. If I do I will use the disinfectant wipes after use.
9. I will do my best to arrive on time and I will leave promptly after the service / class.
I agree to each statement above and understand that attending any prayer service or class of the Aish Center of Greater Washington is my choice.
I therefore release and hold harmless the Aish Center of Greater Washington, its officers, directors, clergy, and employees from any and all liability for exposure to COVID-19 and any harm, illness, or death resulting from contracting COVID-19.
Please reply 'yes, I agree' before attending any service or class.
First name #1
Last name #1
Email address #1
First name #2
Last name #2
Email address #2
If homeowners are married, please include the names of both spouses.
Other Family Members (applies to persons below)
Yes, I agree